Cold Storage, Food Processing Centers, Distribution Facilities
COLD STORAGE CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR SERVING COMPANIES NATIONWIDE FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS
For more than 30 years, America’s food industry and other market sectors have relied on Delta T Construction for high-performing cold storage facilities, food processing centers, distribution centers and refrigerated warehouses.
We provide construction services for state-of-the-art cold storage buildings, warehouses and other facilities that require critical temperature control.
When you select us as your cold storage specialty contractor, you can be confident in the integrity of the thermal envelope.
Our knowledge of climate control and vapor barriers is unsurpassed, making sure that the required R-values and temperature differences in various sections of cold storage and food processing facilities are strictly maintained.
“I have contracted with Delta T many times over the past 18 years. They have always been professional and delivered a quality job. I would not hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to others.” – David, Senior Project Manager
Job-Site Safety Is a Top Focus
We take safety seriously. Our people strictly follow safety guidelines, which we keep up-to-date to ensure job-site safety.
We hold OSHA 30 certification, and certification for ISN® compliance.
Insulated Metal Panels for Exterior, Interior Walls
- Insulation values from R-14 to R-38
- High fire rating under the most demanding conditions
- Various finishes, including USDA-approved stainless steel
- Durability that contributes to sustainable building goals
- Can function as walls, ceilings and roofs for coolers, freezers, processing buildings
- Ideal where dry goods need a temperature-controlled environment
- Available in a wide variety of widths, lengths and gauges
- Can be installed in inclement weather, expediting construction times
- Ribbing allows panels to span greater lengths without additional support
- No deterioration of interior insulation
The People and Equipment to Build It Right
We have highly trained and experienced designers, fabricators and installers, and our own fabrication and installation equipment, so you can be confident that your cold storage building specs will be met, that your required construction deadlines will be met, and that you will have a high-performing, temperature-controlled facility for many years to come.